Why we collect your information?
Anticimex Cambodia processes your personal data in order to administer and fulfill our agreements with you and to meet the wishes you have as a customer, as well as to comply with the rules that apply to our business.
The data may also be processed for marketing purposes via email, market and customer analysis, as well as for statistical purposes in order to improve our products and services, and your experience. Each processing of personal data has a purpose as well as a legal basis.
What information do we collect?
Anticimex Cambodia only processes information required to fulfill our commitment to you. In cases where we receive personal information that we do not need, this data will be deleted or unidentified so it cannot be referred back to you. We do not receive personal data from other parties.
We collect information from you when you submit an online form on our site, call our phone numbers, or WhatsApp our phone numbers, to request an estimate, schedule and appointment, job application, or join our email newsletter.
The email address that you provided, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving seasonal information and offers.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe form receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Personal data you give us could include, but is not limited to:
- Contact details, e.g. name, e-mail address, contact number, mailing address
- Personal identification number or similar
- Payment information, e.g. credit and debit card data, billing information, bank card number
- Property, e.g. property identification number, apartment number
- Customer satisfaction, i.e. opinion on your experience of the service
Personal data we may get from your use of our services
- Incidence of pest
- GPS coordinates, e.g. through Anticimex Service Pro Mobile App and Anticimex Smart services
- Telephone number, when calling Anticimex in certain countries
- Mobile number for Service Pro mobile app registration and identification
- Device data including the hardware model, other unique device identifiers, operating system and its version, and software installed
Once the purpose for which the data was collected is no longer valid, your personal data will be deleted. This means that your data is only stored for as long as needed for the stated purpose, after which it is deleted according to applicable purging routines. We will not delete your personal information when there are legal requirements to retain the data.
Transferring of personal data outside the company
Anticimex Cambodia will not sell, disclose or distribute personal data to third parties, except as specified in this Integrity Policy. Within the framework of the service, personal data may be forwarded to an Anticimex Cambodia supplier, contractor and partner if such is necessary for the performance and supply of the service. Anticimex Cambodia may also disclose your personal data to other parties such as Anticimex Cambodia's suppliers for business activities, such as technical support, operations and management of IT systems.
Parties to which Anticimex Cambodia may transfer personal data may in few cases be located outside the European Economic Area, EEA, which means that personal data may be transferred to countries outside the EEA. If Anticimex Cambodia transfers personal data to suppliers outside the EEA, through the use of e.g. Microsoft services, we will take steps to ensure that the personal data continues to be protected and we will also take the necessary steps to transfer personal data to countries outside the EEA in a lawful manner.
Processing agreements, as well as confidentiality agreements, are established with all suppliers that process personal data to ensure proper processing.
Furthermore, we may disclose personal data if we are required to do so by law or through a court order or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary to cooperate with a legal investigation. In the event that Anticimex Cambodia is subject to a merger or sale, we may transfer personal data to the relevant third party provided that the third party undertakes to process the personal data in accordance with this Integrity Policy.
Security of personal data
Anticimex Cambodia will always adopt the appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction.
You are legally entitled to request details of your personal information we are processing. Anticimex Cambodia provides you the ability to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.
Please contact us if at any time you would like:
- Anticimex Cambodia to correct, erase or restrict the processing of your personal information
- To obtain confirmation whether or not your personal information is processed by Anticimex Cambodia
- To acquire a copy of your personal data
- To exercise your right to data portability
- To withdraw your consent to processing where this is the legal basis for the processing
- To help protect your privacy and security, we will take necessary steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to any personally identifiable data.
Links to other sites
Anticimex Pest Management Co., Ltd.
152CD, St 1 lum , Phum Obek Kaom, Sangkat Teuk Thla, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
Latest update: 2021-10-27